Through both customer research and experience, we understand what people want when choosing a custom home builder. Here’s 6 reasons to choose Cachet Homes, with information on how we deliver on these commitments to you.
Your local peel based custom home builder
- Cachet Homes has a 100% Mandurah & Peel focus, as we are the largest custom home builder in the region and continuously reinvest back into the region;
- Cachet has more efficient build times for every type and size of custom built home, due to our Mandurah location, management and local knowledge;
- Our local presence means local owners, local staff, local trades and material suppliers… we understand the Mandurah estuarine lifestyle better than anyone because we live it every day;
- Cachet is an integral part of the local Community – we sponsor Mandurah Magic, Dudley Park Bowling Club, Mandurah Cricket Club, Make A Wish, Rockingham Rams Colts, Jack Motorsport, 97.3 Coast FM and various other local charities and clubs.
Cachet Homes has a 100% Mandurah & Peel focus
- Exceptional design of custom homes
- Our director and award winning head designer Cliff Kearns personally designs or is involved in the design process for each and every Cachet home;
- Cachet customises every house design to the brief, location and dreams of client, and integrates a variety of new technologies and options into the home design;
- Our range of construction starts from first time builds through to high end bespoke dwellings… whilst being known for our luxury house designs, Cachet also design homes starting from $200000;
- Every home we build is truly unique – no single plan or home we build is ever the same.
No single plan or home we build is ever the same
- Quality construction & craftsmanship
- From our directors right through to our subcontractors, our team take enormous pride in our homes we build… we care about the quality and the finish;
- Cachet is the Peel’s most awarded builder, being a Winner and Finalist of 18 MBA and HIA Housing Excellence awards since 2011, proof of our quality craftsmanship;
- At Cachet Homes, we practice “Continuous and Never Ending Improvement”, always improving our processes and practices to deliver superior quality;
- The visual finish, structural integrity and appearance of homes we’ve constructed is one of the main reasons Cachet receives a large number of referrals;
- We have strong relationships with tried and test local master tradesmen who work exclusively for Cachet Homes.
Always improving our processes and practices to deliver superior quality
- Clear upfront pricing and great value
- Due to our extended design process and local knowledge, we are able to provide accurate competitive construction pricing;
- We listen to your brief and budget, and design your home to meet both these goals, providing you with various options and approaches to give you budget choice;
- Cachet include fixed price earthworks, prelim costings and costs associated with the local coastal conditions (where applicable) – you receive no hidden costs or open provisional sums;
- Majority of Perth based builders charge a Peel area loading – a fee not required with Cachet due to the use of our local master tradesmen and suppliers.
We are able to provide accurate competitive construction pricing
- Personal service and clear communication
- Cachet’s ongoing communication process starts with our Sales Manager and Design team, and continues with the Construction Manager, your dedicated Site Supervisor and your Client Liaison contact;
- From the moment the slab goes down, you will meet on site with the construction manager and your site supervisor throughout the build, giving you direct access to them, creating a clear line of communication;
- You can contact anybody at Cachet from Supervisor to Construction Manager, even the Directors… we are open and accessible to all our valued clients;
- At Cachet, we believe Personal Service and Client Care is the cornerstone of our business.
Personal service and client care is the cornerstone of our business
- Reputable, award winning builder
- Cachet Homes started in Mandurah in 2008, and our directors have both lived in the Mandurah region for over 30 years;
- Cachet has won some of the most prestigious construction awards in WA and Australia, including best New MBA WA Builder and National MBA Young Builder of the Year Award;
- Our whole business is built on the referral and repeat business of our local Peel clients, and is the major reason for our company’s substantial growth;
- Cachet’s past and future success is built around the Peel, and it’s our relationships in the local area which gives clients’ the ultimate peace of mind…we will always be here for you.
Cachet has won some of the most prestigious construction awards
HIA COLORBOND® steel Matt Perth Housing Awards 20...VIEW ALL Awards
MBA Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards 2018VIEW ALL Awards
HIA Perth Housing Awards 2017VIEW ALL Awards
MBA Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards 2013VIEW ALL Awards
HIA Greensmart Awards 2012VIEW ALL Awards
MBA Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards 2012VIEW ALL Awards
HIA Perth Housing Awards 2011VIEW ALL Awards
MBA Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards 2011 - Sout...VIEW ALL Awards
MBA Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards 2011VIEW ALL Awards
We would like to say a huge thank you to the team at Cachet Homes for building our dream home. The quality and personal service was outstanding. We will be encouraging any of our friends looking to build in the future to use Cachet Homes....more –Damien and Holly